Our Mission + Tenants + Leadership Values are our foundation, they are the root of everything that drives us and our purpose.
Gathering women to lead our generations out of exile and into well-being.
• Love without hesitation and judgment
• Show gratitude, kindness, and compassion
• Speak truth for the good of others
• Embrace and empower every woman
• Honor – rest, peace, and happiness
Our Biblically Based Leadership Values
Our values are based on the Book of Matthew, and 1Peter (MSG), we wanted to make sure to share them with you, as they are our guiding light. Do we get it right all the time? No, but we know God gives us grace in all moments.
- We prefer a flexible heart to an inflexible ritual. – Matthew 12:6
- If you’re not helping, you’re making things worse. – Matthew 12:30
- Words are powerful, take them seriously. – Matthew 12:34
- Do not sow thistles. -Matthew 13:27
- But Jesus was quick to comfort them, “Take courage, it’s me. Don’t be afraid.” – Matthew 14:27
- Whoever wants to be great, must be a servant first. – Matthew 10:41
- Jesus got them together to work out conflict. – Matthew 18:15
- Don’t get worked up about tomorrow. – Matthew 6:34
- Meet them where they are. – Matthew 28:8
- Everything in the world is about to be wrapped up, so take nothing for granted. Stay wide-awake in prayer. Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything. Be quick to give a meal to the hungry, a bed to the homeless—cheerfully. Be generous with the different things God gave you, passing them around so all get in on it: if words, let it be God’s words; if help, let it be God’s hearty help. That way, God’s bright presence will be evident in everything through Jesus, and he’ll get all the credit as the One mighty in everything—encores to the end of time. Oh, yes! 1Peter 4:8-11